Ready for a deeper shift?
Ready for support in processing life experiences?
Ready to unwind and release energetic blocks?
Reiki / Sound Healing & Floral Acupuncture / Kundalini Yoga Session:
energetic body balancing
Luminous Shift Session:
integrative blend of energy modalities, sound healing and vibrational essences to shed old patterns for deep subtle body healing
Past Life Regression Session:
therapeutic release for the subconscious mind
All sessions take place at Luminous Grace from Modern Ritual NYC 1133 Broadway (at 26th Street) by appointment only.
At-home privates/semi-privates/ custom group workshops and Skype sessions also available, please email for rates.
Regular Weekly Class Schedule:
Kundalini Yoga: Wed 12:45-2pm @ modern ritual nyc space / Fri through May 10:30-11:30am @ the yoga collective / Sat 10:15-11:15am @ YogaWorks Upper West Side
Kundalini Meditation @ MNDFL locations: Mon 8:30a (GV) / Tues 7:45a & 8:30am (UES) / Fri 8:30 & 9:15a (Williamsburg)
Workshops & Retreats: TBD
Corporate One on One/Group Meditation available, please contact for rates.
Valerie Oula has studied many various healing modalities over many lifetimes, in addition she is a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor, a Reiki Master Teacher and certified in NLP & hypnosis. She is honored and blessed to serve the light in you. Schedule a free consultation via our contact page to see if one-on-one work resonates with you.
Session Booking Policy
- All sessions payable by cash, check or Venmo/PayPal/QuickPay at start of session.
- All cancellations require 24hrs notice, or full session fee charged.
- If new client is dissatisfied with initial session, fee will be promptly refunded.
- Please arrive early or on time, session begins and ends promptly as scheduled. There is no makeup time.
- Please refrain from wearing strong fragrance/heavy perfume for session.
- Please have clean socks for session.
- Please refrain from having a large meal & a lot of caffeine before session.
- Reiki / Hypnosis/ Yoga does not replace conventional medical/ psychological/veterinary treatment, it compliments and supports traditional medicine.